Today we are taking a look at:
- Interest rate barometer factors support expectations for a hold at this week’s MPC meeting.
- Rand resilient throughout yesterday, consolidating in Asian session, majors range bound ahead of central banks this week.
- Top 40 ends flat, off session lows, US markets sustain record levels, Asia negative this morning as caution returns.
- US cross border investment flows decline, but foreign flows rebound.
- Foreign flows post another record week of inflows, momentum persists.