Are you a future leader? Do you demonstrate drive and creativity, and espouse values such as integrity and respect?
Then Nedbank CIB is the place for you!
If you are studying in the fields of Accounting, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or Property, we would like to invite you to be part of our Vacation Programme.
About the Programme?
Our Vacation Programme gives top-performing third-year and postgraduate students the opportunity to work with some of the best corporate and investment bankers in the country.
The nine-day Programme during the June/July vacation will give successful candidates:
- Exposure to the Nedbank CIB value chain through on-the-job learning in various business units
- The opportunity to meet some of the leading corporate and investment banking professionals in the market
- An opportunity to explore a career at Nedbank CIB
- The opportunity to run their own investment portfolio through a market portfolio simulation
Top-performing students currently completing their postgraduate will automatically qualify to attend the summit for the graduate programme.
- You must be a post-graduate or third-year student
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have an average of 70% for each the year of study
How to apply
- Visit nedbank.co.za/careers to complete your application. Remember to attach your academic transcript
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and psychometric tests at Nedbank or on their campus
- The top 30 shortlisted candidates will qualify to enter the market portfolio simulation competition
- The top 20 candidates will then be selected to attend the nine-day Nedbank CIB Vacation Programme
Applications close 15 May 2017
To apply, click here: CIB Vacation Programme