Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB curve bear steepens after the auction, flows balanced but light
- The rand traded weaker for most of the session, touching at high of 13.0475 into the local close
- Gold pares gains as dollar rebounds ahead of Fed, Brent rallies further as markets get ahead of itself after OPEC comments
- Cautious trading expected before the Fed announcement.
- SA leading index remains lacklustre and signals tough economic conditions; U.S. data upbeat, confidence levels rise