Today we are taking a look at:
- Small inflows from foreign investors over the past day, however net outflows were recorded for the week.
- The local trading session opened with the rand trading at 13.4600
- Gold remained supported by safe-haven buying; Oil held close to its weekly low due to oversupply concerns
- Global stocks rebound as tensions between the US and North Korea subside
- US CPI rises marginally despite disappointing consensus, Japanese GDP data surprises to the upside while Chinese economic data remains subdued