Today we are taking a look at:
- SA 10 yr stays bid, falling to 8.40% intraday, however net outflows recorded yesterday
- North Korean missile launch creates global tension
- Gold remains weighed down by a stronger dollar; Oil rallies sharply above $55/bbl.
- Global markets close mostly lower, with geopolitical tension weighing, following renewed North Korean threats. Asian markets turn positive, shrugging off another missile launch by North Korea.
- SA current account deficit widens in Q2; US inflation rises on energy costs, UK BOE turns extremely hawkish