Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs open unchanged on what is expected to be a quiet Labor Day holiday
- Disappointing US data provides the catalyst for a test of the technical levels
- Gold extended a rally to the highest level in 10 months, oil steady over the past day
- Global markets end Friday’s session firmer. Asian markets open lower amid geopolitical tensions after North Korea tested a nuclear bomb on Sunday.
- Global PMIs sharply higher in August; US labour market data disappoints as a result of inclement weather and sharp increase in available labour