Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs sold off by foreign investors yesterday, outflows of R66 million recorded
- Dollar continues to ease, supportive of majors and EM FX, but the rand still remains above key technical levels
- Gold finds support from a weaker dollar while the oil price remains volatile but close to $55.80/bbl.
- Top40 and All Share advancing 8 tenths of a percent and 7 tenths of a percent respectively; Trading in Europe was subdued by Spain’s political situation; U.S. markets posted small gains once again closing at record highs; Asian markets are trading cautiously with Hong Kong and China still closed for bank holidays
- Eurozone retail sales growth falters in August; US ADP employment worsens in September