Today we are taking a look at:
- Foreign capital outflows of R5 billion from the bond market for the week thus far
- Focus on the FOMC today, USDZAR remains weak, dollar strengthens overnight
- Gold price remains weak as a result of strong dollar; Brent remains elevated and above $60/bbl.
- The platinum miner rally continues with the index up c.20% for the month of October
- SA’s unemployment remains structurally high in Q3, trade surplus narrows in September; Eurozone data mixed – GDP remains upbeat while inflation falls