Today we are taking a look at:
- SA bonds rally sharply on the back of the upside surprise from Moody’s review (stable outlook)
- Dollar broadly weaker, lifts majors, the rand remains strong
- Both the Brent and Gold prices remain elevated, benefitting from a weak dollar
- Local market bucked the global trend and fell while the easing of trade war fears boosted other markets and risk assets
- Sharp foreign inflows seen in both the bond and equity markets last week
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.