Today we are taking a look at:
- Some risk-off still present in the market, bond yields marginally higher yesterday
- Rand remains under pressure, global uncertainty over US-China relationship still lingers, dollar weaker this morning
- Gold continues to rally on the back of a weaker dollar, oil higher as well
- Global miners rally on aluminium supply concerns after the US imposed sanctions on Russians company Rusal
- SA manufacturing output disappoints in February; Chinese inflation eases
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.