Today we are taking a look at:
- Marginal foreign capital outflows seen yesterday, flows remain thin
- Rand recovers to trade sub 12.0000
- Gold and oil continues to rally on the back of a weaker dollar and easing tensions over trade wars
- Global markets turned lower with geopolitical tensions taking the centre stage as spat over Syria ensued between the U.S. and Russia
- US CPI rises, FOMC minutes remain mildly hawkish; UK trade and industrial production date improves in February
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.