Today we are taking a look at:
- Thin liquidity conditions persist in the bond market, some curve flattening seen on Friday
- FX markets holding steady post missile strikes in Syria
- Both gold and oil continues to rally as the dollar remains generally weak
- The JSE ended the week marginally firmer; European markets eke out gains, while results from major banks dragged the US lower; Asian markets are trading mixed
- Eurozone trade surplus rises; US consumer confidence hampered by trade war fearsDailyMarketCommentary180416
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.