Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs rally as inflation surprises to the downside in March
- Rand manages to hold steady below the 12.0000 level
- Gold and oil maintains a steady upward grind as the dollar remains weak and OPEC commentary supports oil
- The Top40 rallied +1.7% outperforming global markets, Europe and US were mixed and Asian markets are higher this morning led by resources
- US Beige Book, UK inflation falls sharply in March; Eurozone Inflation disappoints somewhat; SA inflation beats consensus, along with very strong retail sales data
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.