Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally higher as global risk-off resumes, swaps outperform
- The recovery in the dollar has the rand on the back foot, Global majors downbeat as well
- Oil eases on Trump comments, OPEC meets in Jeddah to discuss compliance with production cuts; The gold price declines as the dollar rallies marginally
- Global tech continues losing ground with the likes of Tencent down 1.50%
- Eurozone consumer confidence upbeat
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.