Today we are taking a look at:
- Outflows from the SA bond market persists, risk-off continues as ZAR remains under pressure
- The dollar remains resilient across the board
- Commodities prices ease as a result of a strong dollar, oil remains elevated
- Global markets closed mixed in a subdued trading day; The sharp selloff in the States is negatively affecting Asian markets this morning
- SA leading index remains upbeat in February
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.