Today we are taking a look at:
- Bond market remain downbeat as risk-off persists
- Dollar remains resilient, USDZAR tests 12.50/$, majors remain downbeat
- Gold price continues to decline as a result of a strong dollar, while the oil price has fallen, it does remain relatively elevated
- Global markets traded lower with focus shifting to treasuries while industrials remained under pressure after remarks from the Caterpillar chief executive overnight weighed on industrials
- SA Business confidence index rises to a record high in Q1DailyMarketCommentary180426
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.