Today we are taking a look at:
- Marginal outflows seen over the past day, SAGB first weekly auction for the new fiscal year today
- Dollar remains weak, supporting most majors, USDZAR remains range-bound
- Oil prices sharply lower this morning; gold rallies as the dollar weakens
- Markets are lower on renewed trade war fears
- US PCE rises marginally; SA trade and budget balances post surpluses; Japanese unemployment and industrial output disappoints
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.