Today we are taking a look at:
- Foreign investors sell SA bonds and equities last week, but YTD inflows surpassed R50 billion
- Quiet start to the week, as trade tensions continue to weigh on risk appetite
- The gold price eases after recent rally, oil price remains downbeat
- Global markets started the second quarter on the back foot as the global trade war intensified after China advised that it would impose tariffs on several items which are imported from the U.S
- Global PMIs decline amid slowdown in trade activity, SA PMI sharply lower in March
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.