Today we are taking a look at:
- Local bond yields continue to inch lower, but marginally so over the course of Friday
- Another resilient performance from the rand
- The weaker dollar continues to support gold and oil, oil prices kept elevated due to uncertainty over Iranian oil supplies following sanctions by the US
- All Share index saw gains last week tracking the global risk on sentiment
- US confidence indicators upbeat in May, trend remains positive
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.