Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally lower, driven by local buying
- The rand stages a recovery
- Dollar remains strong despite easing marginally overnight, keeping the gold price low; oil continues to rise just shy of the $80/bbl. mark this morning
- Markets advanced taking their cue from positive company earnings which buoyed sentiment
- SA retail sales upbeat; US industrial production shows healthy pace of growth in April
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.