Today we are taking a look at:
- Offshore investors continue to de-risk, resulting in higher SAGB yields yesterday
- The dollar remains resilient, global majors weaken, EM FX remain under pressure
- Gold continues to edge lower; Oil remains close to $80/bbl. level
- The JSE ends lower, with banks and telecoms weighing. The FTSE 100 closed at a record high, while US markets edge lower. Asian markets are trading mostly firmer this morning
- US leading indicator remains upbeat; Japanese inflation slumps in April
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.