Today we are taking a look at:
- Global risk-off continues to set the tone for local markets, SAGB yields marginally higher this morning
- Rand remains vulnerable due to various factors which may cause some volatility during the course of the week
- Gold and oil prices downbeat as a result of a strong dollar
- The JSE ends lower, with banks and retailers weighing; European and US markets close lower; Asian markets are mixed with Hong Kong and China outperforming as trade tensions ease
- Japanese trade surplus widens as exports surge
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.