Today we are taking a look at:
- Tight range in bond yields, marginally higher bond yields through the day
- European politics provide a cautious backdrop for markets
- Gold price remains range-bound, while Brent remains downbeat as OPEC prepares to raise output
- The Top40 closes flat while global markets post modest gains in a holiday-affected day
- Foreign capital outflows continue to persist last week, as the global risk-off continued
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.