Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk-off gains greater traction, SA bond yields sharply higher, tracking EMs
- European political crisis continue to weigh on currency markets
- Gold price action was quite volatile, advanced on the day but settled lower, Oil remains downbeat
- Political tension Europe weighed on the Euro, forcing investors to shift into safe-haven assets
- US consumer confidence remains upbeat in May; Japanese retail sales starts to recover
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.