Today we are taking a look at:
- Global risk-off persists in light of uncertainty in Italy, SA bond yields higher on the day
- The FX market focuses on US nonfarm payrolls data tomorrow
- Gold price marginally higher, Brent price surges on the back of reports that OPEC will maintain production cuts
- Emerging markets remained under pressure while European and American stocks rallied as the fear that Italy would leave the European Union eased
- US private sector payrolls surprises to the upside in May, US GDP estimate eases
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.