Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields are closing weaker as ZAR has another look through the big technical levels around 12.68
- FX market focus on US data this afternoon
- Gold price recovers marginally as a result of a pull-back in the dollar; Brent upbeat this morning
- The JSE and global markets close lower, with disappointing earnings reports weighing across Europe and the US
- Eurozone inflation rate eases in April; US capital spending upbeat
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.