Today we are taking a look at:
- Local bond auction saw fewer bids, yields higher as the currency weakens due to concerns over Iranian nuclear deal and sanctions by the US
- The dollar continues to dominate FX markets, majors weaker, EM FX under pressure
- A stronger dollar continues to weigh on the gold price, oil remains elevated on Iran tensions
- Energy stocks jump in the US on the back of a higher oil price as Trump pulls out of the Iranian nuclear deal
- Chinese trade balance rebounds in April as exports rise; Japanese household spending continues to contract
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.