Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs sell-off due to global risk off limited to a few bps across the curve, despite EM rout
- Rand grinds weaker, tracking the TRY, despite dollar weakness across the majors, some reprieve overnight
- Gold eases further, while oil continues to trade sideways as the market watches OPEC actions
- Global equity markets sold off sharply on continued trade war fears
- Foreign capital outflows reach lowest level since at least 2011
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.