Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields rise after temporary reprieve, global risk-off continues, weighing on EM assets
- USDZAR sharply weaker on the day, dollar strengthens as risk-off persists around trade tensions, majors weaker
- Gold price remains range-bound after recent decline; Brent price rises sharply as US asks allies to stop importing Iranian crude by November 2018
- Global markets staged a recovery rally but U.S. stocks retreated after comments from the Director of the National Economic Council reiterated the firm stance on trade tariffs
- US durable goods orders deteriorate in May; Japanese retail sales remain subdued
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.