Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk on in Asia this morning, along with a weaker dollar gives EM FX and SAGB’s some support, yields lower
- Some reprieve overnight for FX markets as the euro strengthens, supporting EM FX and majors somewhat
- Brent price remains elevated as US stockpiles declined and Libyan crude disruptions persist; Gold price trend remains downbeat
- Banking stocks lead local markets higher
- SA PPI rises faster than expected; US GDP surprises to the downside in third Q1 estimate; Japanese data surprises to the upside this morning
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.