Today we are taking a look at:
- Not a lot of change over the weekend with risk still trading well post-NFP, global risk appetite remains the driver of SA bond market
- USDZAR holds steady, majors upbeat as dollar eases overnight
- Gold continues to decline; oil loses almost $2/bbl. as US production beats estimates
- US jobs data along with Italy forming a government lift global sentiment
- Global PMI data mixed, US beats expectations; SA PMI sharply lower as a result of a decline in business activity; US labour market data surprises to the upside in May
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.