Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB’s bid for most of the day until TRY news reports that Central Bank rules may be changed, weakening the TRY and EM FX
- Offshore headlines stifle positive rand momentum, dollar marginally stronger this morning
- Gold rises as a result of weaker dollar, Oil price upbeat as countries start to close taps on Iranian crude
- Global equity markets post gains in a subdued trading day
- Chinese inflation rises as food and energy costs are higher
- Foreign outflows slows recently, but declines nonetheless in recent weeks
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.