Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs hesitant to follow ZAR rally, yields rise marginally intraday
- Trade war concerns back at the forefront, USDZAR weakens this morning
- Gold remains range-bound, oil rises further due to supply disruptions in some parts of the world, along with Iranian sanctions forcing reduced imports
- Asian markets are trading lower as the US prepares to impose more trade tariffs on China
- SACCI Business confidence eases further in June; UK industrial production slows, but trade improves
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.