Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk off in FX as the trade wars appear to escalate and bond yields rise commensurately
- External factors continue to weigh on the rand, USD stronger, majors downbeat this morning
- Commodity prices ease as the dollar strengthens, Brent crude below $75/bbl. this morning
- Global equity markets retreat on trade war fears
- US PPI rises to multi-year highs on the back of commodity, auto parts, and energy costs
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.