Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields continue to rally, marginal foreign inflows seen this week
- USDZAR stalls as the dollar recovers
- Gold sharply lower as a result of a sharp rebound in the dollar after Powell comments; Brent range-bound
- Corporate earnings continue to impress and the Fed Chair testimonial lifts sentiment
- US industrial production rises; SA BER consumer confidence eases in Q2
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.