Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs remain bid, but slightly more volatile intraday
- USDZAR strengthens overnight, local focus will be on the MPC this afternoon
- Gold price remains low after recent slump; Brent crude marginally higher as markets assess rising OPEC production and US stockpiles
- Global markets ended higher as sentiment improved on the back of corporate earnings and comments from the Federal Reserve Governor
- US housing market data disappoints in June; Eurozone inflation rises to 2% in June; UK CPI eases but PPI remains elevated due to fuel and commodity prices; SA CPI rises in line with our forecast, retail sales growth remains subdued in May
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.