Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB curve flatten, risk on the back foot as a result of dollar strength
- BRICS remains the key focus for the rand, along with US GDP out later today
- Gold and oil eases on the back of dollar strength
- The JSE ends firmer. Strong company results lift European market, while disappointing results from Facebook with heavily on the Nasdaq. Asian markets are mostly firmer
- SA PPI surges in June on the back of petroleum costs; US durable goods orders upbeat; ECB maintains unchanged monetary policy stance
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.