Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk-off persists as trade war concerns loom, SAGB yields rise marginally intraday
- The rand remains vulnerable
- Gold price continues to fall; Oil price eases from its recent high amid reports by Bloomberg that Saudi exports have risen, Libyan oil output remains under pressure
- Global markets retreat on intensified trade war fears as some tariffs are effective this week
- Global PMIs were mixed in June, US ISM surprises to the upside; SA PMI falls further away from the neutral level in June
- Foreign flows into the equity market rebound last week, but bond outflows persist
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.