Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields decline, following rand strength, as risk-off eases and EM FX supported by China comments that it will support the yuan
- Liquidity on the day likely limited
- Gold price marginally higher intraday, Brent price range bound – markets watching Saudi crude exports and US stockpiles, Libyan output still under pressure
- The JSE and European markets close firmer. Tech stocks weigh on US and Japanese markets
- Eurozone retail sales growth eases in May
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.