Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk-off may persist amid trade fears, SAGB yields marginally higher
- EM FX continues to suffer as trade war tensions continue.
- Strong dollar weighs on gold price; Brent downbeat amid trade war fears
- Global markets trade lower on renewed trade tensions between China and the US and the introduction of new sanctions on Russia
- SA Business confidence index rises in July; Chinese inflation marginally higher, Japanese GDP recovers in Q2DailyMarketCommentary180810
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.