Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk-off dampens demand for EM bonds, SAGB yields rise on the back of recent EM tensions
- USDZAR recovers from recent sell-off but remains vulnerable amid continued risk-off, dollar remains bid amid safe-haven buying
- Commodity prices remain downbeat in the midst of a strong dollar, oil marginally higher
- Global markets are under pressure amid the US-Turkey standoff
- Chinese retail sales and industrial activity disappoints this morning
- Foreign outflows resume after temporary reprieve, risk-off persists
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.