Today we are taking a look at:
- TRY rebound results in better demand for risk assets yesterday, SAGB yields marginally lower
- TRY weaker this morning, weighing on EM FX, dollar strength resumes
- Gold remains below $1200/oz. while Brent up marginally as a result of Saudi output reduction and lower global supplies as a result of Iranian sanctions
- The Top40 closed down -0.5% reversing the previous day’s gains. Global markets rebound as rebound in the Turkish lira eases concerns
- SA mining production growth surprises to the upside in Q2, Eurozone GDP growth estimate upwardly revised for Q2, UK employment trends positive but wage growth eases
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.