Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk-off exacerbated by local headwinds, SAGB yields sharply higher
- USDZAR remains on the back foot
- Gold continues to fall, Brent sharply lower as US crude production rises
- The Top40 was down after Tencent’s results missed. Global markets are being affected by renewed concern over Turkey
- SA retail sales growth disappoints in June; UK CPI marginally higher, Japanese trade balance swings into a deficit, US retail sales growth higher, Industrial production downbeat
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.