Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs open stronger this morning, yields lower across the curve, however risk-off likely to persist
- Local focus on state capture commission, FX markets remain vulnerable to further risk-off
- Gold recovers somewhat as the dollar weakened; oil remains downbeat
- Global markets trade mostly firmer, but European markets end lower, weighed by renewed emerging market currency jitters
- US consumer confidence falls but leading indicator upbeat
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.