Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk on in FX, gives SAGBs a bid in very thin volume
- Jackson Hole comments drive dollar weaker; Quiet day ahead, as UK are on holiday
- Both gold and oil rally as the dollar weakens
- The All Share index started its trading day in positive territory and continued gaining traction as Naspers chairman Koos Bekker made some comments at the company’s AGM stating that Naspers was too big for the JSE
- US durable goods orders hampered by global trade war uncertaintyDailyMarketCommentary180827
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.