Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs closed better bid last night, but risk opens weaker this morning
- Strong dollar weighs on majors, USDZAR 30-cents weaker over the past day, markets watch US labour market data today
- Strong dollar keeps gold price on downtrend, oil price higher amid speculation that US crude stockpiles will decline
- Global markets retreated as risk appetite waned on the back of the latest U.S. tariff threats
- BOE raises interest rates by 25 bps, keeps asset purchase programme unchanged
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.