Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk-off persists, raising SAGB yields
- The rand firmly on the back foot as emerging markets struggle
- Gold downbeat, Oil remains elevated as US stockpiles decline
- MTN and NPN weigh heavily on the JSE, while trade tensions drag global markets lower
- SA PPI rose above consensus as petroleum costs surged; US PCE rises to 2%; Eurozone business climate indicator eases in August; Japanese data this morning disappoints
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.