Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs rally, following ZAR strength, risk trades marginally better
- USDZAR gains on the back of a weaker dollar, global majors upbeat; local markets focus on Eskom wage negotiations
- Dollar eases, raising gold price, Brent rallies as Iranian sanctions take effect
- The JSE, European and US markets all end firmer, with Asian markets trading mixed
- SA manufacturing production growth stalls in June, which will likely weigh on Q2 growth; Asian data this morning disappoints
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.