Today we are taking a look at:
- Locals yields open higher, risk-off likely to drive markets today
- Focus in the FX market shifts back to local politics, dollar upbeat after strong payrolls data
- Gold declines as US dollar strengthens; Brent upbeat on concerns over supply shortages
- S&P retreats after trade tensions escalate; European equities downbeat due to trade and EM tensions; Greenbay announced a return of capital to shareholders driving the share price 9.02% higher
- US payrolls rises, labour market remains upbeat; Eurozone GDP finalised for Q2; Chinese inflation rises; Japanese GDP growth upbeat in Q2
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.