Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs continue to be supported by local buying momentum, yields fall for a second day
- USDZAR breaks below R15.00/$ as a result of dollar weakness, majors supported
- Oil prices were lower reversing some of the strong gains from the previous session; Gold upbeat as the dollar eases
- Traders remain cautious as uncertainty surrounding renewed trade talks takes centre stage
- SA business confidence falls further in August, retail sales disappoints; Eurozone industrial production posts surprise contraction; US PPI eases, Beige Book signals concern over labour shortage
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.